Thursday 11 August 2016

4 things of anything about me.. this is fun!

Nurul Alang tagged me to do this post.
Haha macam zaman sekolah plak babe!

Four places I've lived:
1. BBU
2. Matrik Londang, Melaka
3. KTHO, KTF & Kolej 9, UTM Sanjungan Bangsa
4. Nusa Bestari

Four things I watch on tv or laptop:
1. Frozen
2. Barbie
3. Video Tokti
4. Old pics

Four places I have visited:
1. Colombo, Sri Lanka
2. Male', Vilin'gili & Hulhumale, Maldives
3. Bandung & Jakarta, Indonesia
4. Krabi, Suratthani & Khanom, Thailand

Four places I want to visit
1. Mekah/Madinah/Jeddah
2. Italy
3. Santorini
4. Sabah/Sarawak/Perlis

Four things I love to eat:
1. Nasi
2. Hot & spicy foods
3. Cookies
4. Salad

Four people I think may respond
1. Sha Aziz
2. Nana Mazlan
3. Fyda Razib
4. Anney Z Mustapha

Four Favorite drinks:
1. Min Kaffe
2. Sky Juice
3. Susu
4. Teh O Panas

Now here is what you're supposed to do. Copy and paste this in your status and update it with your responses. To copy this, just hold your finger down on this text and it will highlight this entire post. Select copy, then go to your status, tap in the message. Have some fun!😅

No comments:

Post a Comment